The Omer 4mm Aquastretch gloves are the perfect hunter gloves. These gloves are designed for spearfishing with with the left palm having reinforced with larger silicone dots, allowing the Hunter to Grab on to Rocks with the left hand while Shooting with the right hand. The Right palm has less reinforcement to help with any loss of sensitivity while holding a spear gun.
- Super-Stretch Aquastretch Gloves
- Ergonomically Designed
- Intended Specifically for Spear Fishing
- Extremely Stretchable Lining In-Side-and-Out
- Lining Material Stretches Up to 250% in All Directions
- Perfect Elastic-Return
- Left-Glove: Reinforced with Larger Silicone Dots
- Silicone Dots: Allows Hunter to Grab on to Rocks
- Right-Palm Smooth for Sensitivity while Shooting
- Seams: Sewn for Strength and Durability
- Color: Black
Wetsuit gloves are useful bits of kit for divers. They can help to protect your hands against rough abrasive surfaces such as rocks, wrecks and reefs. Gloves can also provide thermal insulation when you are diving which will help to keep your hands warm and prevent them from going numb. This can make it difficult to use your equipment. Wetsuit gloves can also protect your hands against the drying effects of immersion in water. Just like when you spend too much time in the bathtub the skin on your hands can get very soft and ‘prune like’ when you spend a long time in the water diving. This can have very drying effect on your hands. Wetsuit gloves are not totally waterproof but they will protect your hands from too much exposure to water.