Riffe Atmosphere Torpedo Float with Air Gauge
NEW! 3 Atmosphere Float !
The RIFFE 2 Atmosphere Torpedo Float was designed to maintain lift up to 95
lbs at a depth of 66 ft (2 atmospheres). This is done by pressurizing the float
up to 25 lbs PSI. The float is constructed of the strongest light weight material
available and will fold up to (14 x 14 x 2 = 4 lbs) for
easy transporting. The outside material is constructed of 22 oz. heavy duty
vinyl coated nylon with a 320 lbs/sq. tear strength.
The 2 Atmosphere Torpedo Float comes standard with a side zipper for access
to the inner replaceable urethane bladder. The zipper is reinforced with (5)
five buckled nylon straps. The bladder has a reinforced 1000
lb. Denier Cordova sleeve with nylon belted straps.
- Two side handles and one rear handle
- Comes with emergency Flair holder
- Set up to use a flag & ballast weight of 3 lbs lead shot (flag &
weight not included)
- Comes standard with Air Pressure Gauge
- BC Air Blower with adapters available for most manufacturers
- Compressor or scuba tank is the preferred filling method
- May be filled by tire pump
- Safety orange color