Rob Allen Bluewater Floatline Bungee
Rob Allen Bluewater Floatline Bungee stretches up to 1.5x its length
Loops on either end for easy attachments
With a breaking strain well over 400kg these bungees are some of the strongest on the market yet their 6mm diameter and speed through the water make them ideal for everyday use.
Unlike nearly every other bluewater bungy on the market these beauties have virtually no drag through the water and have great abrasion resistance making them suitable for use around rocks. Their slow and limited stretch means it is possible to really put the brakes on and keep your gamefish off the bottom.
BENEFITS OVER TRADITIONAL BUNGEE:
* Low stretch means you don’t lose control of hard fighting fish around the reef
* Far less drag through the water
* Far less weight making them easier to travel with
* Abrasion resistant making them suitable for use around the reef
* UV Stable
BENEFITS OVER TRADITIONAL FLOATLINE:
* 1.5 times stretch acts as a shock absorber greatly reducing the risk of gear failure or the fish tearing themselves off your spear
* Less drag through the water
* Less prone to tangling
* Much nicer handling