Neptonics Kelp Clips
The Neptonics Fully Rigged Kayak Kelp Clip allows you to easily secure your kayak or dive board to kelp. This setup is a perfect and noninvasive way to secure your kayak in the kelp bed. Anchors tear up the reef and inform all the big white sea bass that it is time to leave the area. To use, simply attach the brass clip ring to your kayak and squeeze the clip to open the jaws and tether it to the kelp. Our kelp clip is the perfect way to anchor your kayak or dive platform. It’s easy to store, easy to secure, and easy to retrieve.
- Secures your kayak or dive board to kelp with minimal damage to kelp bed
- Easy to use: simply squeeze the clip to open the jaws and tether it to the kelp
- Replaces heavy reef-damaging anchors
- 6 feet of spectra core floatline with brass clip
- Kelp clip made of stainless steel