No products in the cart.
Esclapez/Epsealon Magnum Fins
Esclapez fins are designed based on three main principles of fluid mechanics:
1. Maximum harnessing of water
2. Channeling and speeding of water
3. Reduction of marginal turbulence
These fins are made of pre preg glass fiber and epoxy resin made by high pressure hot molding.
The Power Max system makes the fin blade more powerful efficient and responsive. The Power Max fins are *harder* than the JBE Classic Green Fins.
– Comes with stabilizing clamps and interchangeable blades
– Blade length: 77 cm (30”)
– Overall length: 88 cm (35”)
– Length of water flow guidance: 62 cm (24”)
– Weight : less than 5 lbs
– Color: grey/black
– Logo JB Esclapez and spotting “E” symbol made by “In mold” process
– Foot pocket made of bi-material SEBS, internal shoe made with soft material for comfort and external with side rails made in flexible material with high mechanical strength
– Thickening of trailing edge for shock resistance
41/43 = US 8-9.5
43/45 = US 9.5-11
45/47 = US 11-12.5
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.